[OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Completely Different -
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:57:48 -0700
iwert wrote:
> Isn't it essentialy the same? (mother earth and eva...)
> Your very nice image shows what I would call a "female landscape" :)

I almost wrote something about that similarity, but decided to keep the
reference simple.

I quite agree. Many of the local hills strongly remind me of shapes of
various parts of the female body - and the reverse. One place I used to
drive by 5 days a week is almost suggestive...

Then there's Twin Peaks in San Franciso; the native name for them was
Maiden's Breasts. On the map, the roads around them are much like the
outline of a bra.

Moose