[OM] Re: new models?

Subject: [OM] Re: new models?
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:52:57 -0600
Chuck,
    Wow. I am amazed at all the knowledge you and others on this list
have...and amazed at the fact that all of this has to happen how it does to
get the images we get. I sorta feel like how I imagine Abe Lincoln would
feel reading all of this...*the who has to do what for the why to occur???*
I understand what you said, I get it, I am just amazed at all of it. All
just for me to get a picture of my kids....astounding, really.
Thank you for taking the time to explain it, I do understand this better
now.
    Candace