[OM] Re: Moose's Review Site

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose's Review Site
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:24:01 -0400
Any comment about the efficacy of FARE on Kodachrome?  K64 in particular
since almost all of my old slides are K64 and a fair number have been
infected with mold from improper storage many years ago.  Piers showed
that his Nikon film scanner (model ?) did a pretty good job on both dust
and mold on Kodachrome (25?)

Chuck Norcutt