[OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:33:42 -0700
It can take me two hours on a 42" cut riding machine if I 'catch and
release' rather than just cut and fly.

It's always struck me a bit odd the dichotomy of fertilizing, preening,
weeding etc. in order to be able to cut it more frequently?

I like Walt's stated forest/back to nature model.  Is it old growth
Walt?