[OM] [OT] C*n*n Ee-S manual focusing screen, was: Re: (OT) Living the g

Subject: [OM] [OT] C*n*n Ee-S manual focusing screen, was: Re: (OT) Living the good life
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:11:40 -0400
After reading this stuff on photo.net I had to go quickly try out the
Ee-S screen.  I didn't see anything like what the original poster was
experiencing.  In fact, it does exactly what I bought it for.  For the
first time I was getting accurate manual focus with no front or back
focus.  I didn't notice any significant loss of light but I was using my
Tokina 2.8 lens in a moderately bright room (late afternoon sunlight
filtered through sheer curtains).  I'll have to try some different
distances later.  I was shooting at or near minimum focusing distance at
80mm.

Chuck Norcutt