[OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Living the good life
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:26:47 +0100
Harrumph!  If I put my cut on really high (55-60cm) it will take me
only 75 minutes and around 5 journeys to the compost heap to dump the
cuttings.  If I use 50 and I spot convolvulus along the way it can
easily take 2 hours to do the grass, including rinsing out the mower ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.