[OM] Re: Winder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:13:50 -0400
well, of course.  If the shutter isn't firing because of end of roll,
then flash won't fire either.  If you press the release enough times,
the camera may rip those sprockets and allow the shutter to wind, then
fire multiple times on that one last frame.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net