[OM] Re: Winder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder questions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:16:35 +0000
More out of idle curiosity than anything likely to be of practical
significance, but are you using the T20 TTL connector just because it has a
tripod socket and connecting the TTL cord from the camera directly to the T
Power Control 1 rather than to the T20 connector? It probably doesn't matter,
but then again, it might. My first choice would be to bypass the T20 thingy.

Glad to see somebody else using Olympus bits and pieces. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --