[OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:19:24 -0400
I can't print anything at home larger than 8" wide.  But a friend with a
big Epson printer did this one up for me yesterday as an 8x24.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for the compliment.  I like the image myself but it could have
been a lot better with more work and better preparation.

Chuck Norcutt