[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:58:42 +0000
Okay, if we're talking about, for instance, my RB-67 and using the eye-level
prism finder, in acuality, you're just looking in a little window, through a
prism, and at the very same piece of groundglass you look at when using the
waistlevel finder, except now you can only see it with one eye. What about that
could possibly make it brighter? It appears the same size, and, in fact, since
there's more glass involved, it's probably a little dimmer.

Am I missing something? Wouldn't be the first time the obvious has sailed right
over my head.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from