[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:14:06 -0400
What you and Moose have said now seems to make perfect sense but I'm
still curious about the reality.  According to your arguments an f/4
lens on a 6x6 camera should have approximately the same screen focusing
brightness as an f/2 lens on 35mm.  In fact, it should be brighter since
the eyepiece doesn't have to magnify the image as much.

Can someone with a 6x6 and 35mm verify this?

Chuck Norcutt