[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:32:35 +0000
The E-1 and E-330 together do everything I want or need, since I don't make
giant prints and am so good I never need to crop. (Yeah, right! I wish.) But
the truth is, with the two bodies, 7-14, 14-54, 50-200 and 50 macro DZ lenses,
extension tube, 1.4X TC, FL-50, FC-1 with ring and twin flashes, plus
miscellaneous doo-dads, I'm much too heavily invested to change horses here in
deep and expensive midstream. I'm so satisfied with what I've got that I really
actually probably honestly don't need the E-3. But what's that got to do with
anything?

Walt, looking forward to September: Murkin football and (hopefully) the
fabulous E-3

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --