[OM] Re: E-1 craving

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 craving
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:08:26 +0000
My E-1, in terms of feel and egononics -- I mean ergonomics -- with the big
battery thingy and grip strap feels so much like an OM-4 with an MD-2 and grip
strap that I felt right at home from the git-go with it. Except for the
autofocus stuff and the instant LCD review and hystericalgram feedback.

The E-330 is great and has some really, really neat features, and you can get
only from my cold, dead hands, but my go-to gear is still the E-1 and/or
OM-4Ti. Either one's good enough for me.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --