[OM] Re: some slides

Subject: [OM] Re: some slides
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 23:47:16 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Moose wrote:

> priit@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I decided to scan some slides from six rolls of Sensia 100 I had taken
>> earlier this summer, mostly using a 50/1.8. Results are up at:
>>
>> http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/14/
>>
> Some very nice shots! I particularly like the snow and beach shots. Most
> of the others suffer from limited scanning quality, particularly blown
> highlights. Quality scans would make them much better.

Thank you. Well, currently I'm reasonably content viewing the slides
directly on a projector. My dream setup would probably be developing and
enlarging B&W film myself. Not that I think that would produce better
results, just that the process itself could be more fun. But that's just
it, a dream (no time, darkroom etc).

priit.