[OM] E-300/330/500 focusing screens

Subject: [OM] E-300/330/500 focusing screens
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:00:52 -0500
This came through the wire. Just passing along as an FYI. No affiliation, etc.

"It is not ads, we need you help.
We are looking for pioneer users for our split focusing screen made for
E300/330 and E500 in this forum. These are mature product and selling
well in SEA and Japan, but we need experts there to comment our product
and help us to improve the product quality continuously.

One user for each model, special price will be offered for your effort,
please email me or leave your contact there if you are interested.
Email: tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx or Yahoo Messenger: tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may check out the product details in the thread below:
<http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=208271>

Best Regards
tt
email: tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx