[OM] Re: OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tensio

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - What I did while mom was in the hospital other than tension and boredom.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
> Surgeons are all about cutting. What's that saying--if all you
> have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I've been on the other side of this one too. My wife is alive
today due to the aggressive cutting and maiming caused by
surgury.  Every morning, getting dressed, we have the "patchwork
quilt" reminder of cancer survival.

Sometimes lifestyle and chemistry ain't enough.

Yes, I've got a bunch of pictures taken in and around hospitals
too. These will someday get albumed--maybe we'll let our kids to
it for us.  Too close to home, you know.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com