[OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Slipping Closer (long)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:35:21 -0400
Ditto.  sRGB seems to get a bad rap from some purists, but it is the
de facto standard of labs in the U.S.

Yes, other color spaces have extended gamut, but can they be
reproduced effectively?

Will Crockett (a commercial shooter/teacher in Aurora, IL/USA)
addresses this question at some length in a few articles at his site.
This one is the most specific:

http://shootsmarter.com/infocenter/wc025.html

If you're not registered, it's free to join and they ask for very
little personal data.  The site has a wealth of useful information.
And yes, they do sell classes and DVDs.  Will's one of the better
teachers in the biz and a very nice guy.

ScottGee1