[OM] Re: Attn. Mark! Flash question here.

Subject: [OM] Re: Attn. Mark! Flash question here.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:24:01 +0000
Well, I'm not sure it's that big a deal. First off, the FL-50 and FC-50 have
lots more bells and whistles than the T-32, particularly the FC, which allows
variable power adjustment at the twist of a knob between the macro twins at up
to an 8:1 ratio in either direction. Besides, even if the Quantum powered
everything, would I bother taking out the four AA's when using it? No, because
I'd forget I'd taken them out, and since I use the flash more often without
than with the Quantum, I'd be scratching my head a week later and wondering why
the little yellow "ready" light wouldn't come on. I just thought it would be
nice if the modeling lights were powered by the bigger battery so I could leave
them on longer, using essentially "free" power instead of draining the
expensive lithiums.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from