[OM] Attn. Mark! Flash question here.

Subject: [OM] Attn. Mark! Flash question here.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:28:07 +0000
This is a question I probably should address directly to Mark, since he's the
most likely, and maybe the only, one to know the answer. But I'll ask it
generally to give everybody a shot; plus, there might be someone else
interested in the answer, if not today, then sometime in the future.

I am aware that when using the Quantum Turbo battery with the FL-50 or FC-50
that the 4 internal AA batteries are still required to power the TTL circuitry,
LCD display and sync circuit. But with the FC-50, does the power for the
modeling lights in the macro flashes come from the Quantum or from the AA's?

I have a  hunch, but I'm not sure, and it would be kind of cool to be wrong,
since I'm guessing it's from the AA's.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from