[OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American use of bad - was Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:17:06 -0400
You also have to keep in mind that the US is about twice the size of
Western Europe.  We're pretty diverse just amongst ourselves.  You'll
find that issues of guns, for example, are viewed much differently in
Boston than Dallas.  The American revolution wouldn't be able to start
in Boston today since the population is now largely disarmed.  And
California is a sub-culture all unto itself.  Actually, two or more
sub-cultures.  The north of the state has always been much different
from the south and the rural areas not along the coast are different
again.  And Miami has turned into north Havana since Fidel took over and
everyone that could fled the place.

And we don't all barbecue the same.  But that's great since there's so
much variety and it all sooooo good.  C'mon over and drive cross
country.  We all complain about the incredibly high cost of gas but it's
still only about $3.00/gallon in most places... except for those crazy
Californians.

Cheers,
Chuck Norcutt