[OM] Re: OT: Coal miner painting

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Coal miner painting
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:25:02 +0100
Pretty good, it makes me cracking a smile although heard it before :)

Just one liitle point... At the point where it reads: "the pink penis also
reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced  by gay men in
contemporary society" it probably means SOCIAL not 'sociological'...

After all, as a sociologist I admit trying to avoid oppressing others,
especially with my theories, although I'm not sure about some others in the
past..

Christos