[OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)

Subject: [OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:31:08 -0700
Got my Lowepro mini trekker from B&H before a three week trip to the
Middle East three years ago.  Two bodies, several lenses, and associated
stuff went with me virtually everywhere (including to the top of Mt.
Sinai).  It's a great backpack.  All that mileage, and I can honestly
say it's never given me shoulder/neck/back pain problems.

Just my 0.02 worth.