[OM] Re: Highs and Lows

Subject: [OM] Re: Highs and Lows
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:28:45 -0400
Reminds me of a story . . .

One of my first jobs out of high school was with UPS as a Christmas
season truck loader.  Of course we were all laid off when the holiday
ended but a manager told me I might get a call.  I didn't.

About a year later I ran into him in a store and he asked why I hadn't
returned his call.  "What call?"  Turns out he left a message with my
sister (long before the days of answering machines or voice mail).
When I asked her about it, she replied, "Oooo, did I forget to tell
you he called?"  Uh, yeah.

Unecessarily missed opportunities can really bedevil the mind.

Really nice shot.  Easy to see why they chose it!  Take Brother
Barber's advice and commence to submitting your work to contests!

ScottGee1