[OM] Re: Nature Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photography
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 23:02:22 -0400
But even if you're left-handed (as I am) you would be unlikely to wear
your wristwatch on your right arm.  If the watch is on your right arm
and the winding stem is facing toward your hand the watch is upside
down.  If the watch is right side that pust the winding stem on the
opposite side and pointing away from your hand.  It's not impossible but
you need to be something of a contortionist to wind the stem in that
position with your left hand.

There are certain right-handed things many of us lefties are forced into
accepting whether we like it or not.  I think wearing a watch on the
left writst is one of them.

Chuck Norcutt