[OM] Re: Nature Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photography
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 22:11:52 +0000
Well, for one thing, the light's wrong.  I can almost swallow some parts of it,
even though I've never seen both ends of a rainbow at the same time.  But,
then, I've never lived where it's flat enough to watch your dog run away for
two hours either, so maybe that's possible.  But, more to the point, if the sun
is shining on the flat field on the right, then what's making the shadow on the
woods beyond?  A spaceship maybe?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from