[OM] Re: testing thunderbird

Subject: [OM] Re: testing thunderbird
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:04:06 +0100
Two things:

Fernando, how do we know that there was a meeting of Zuikoholics in
Montevideo?  Where is the evidence, and who was there? :-)

And OSX's Mail will access different email accounts; I have 10
different email accounts on 5 different servers, including Gmail
and .Mac and I check them all at a stroke.  Beat that, eh! :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.