[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:23:35 -0700 (PDT)
Green Moose wrote:

> The accommodations, however, sound like something I might have
> endured, er, I mean, enjoyed, without complaint at one time.
> In the current phase of my life, I find a good mattress and
> indoor plumbing strangely attractive.

What's indoors is outdoors and outdoors indoors. Around the
campsite there usually is an outhouse, but I can't hold my
breath very long.

> And then I read something about a 6 1/2 hour boat trip on each
> end?

It's like a hundred and some odd feet long. We're not talking a
rowboat.  (That's for getting around while ON the island).

Well, we'll miss your curmudgionly ways. Maybe Joel can immitate
you and Walt for our entertainment.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com