[OM] OT F30 shots at night

Subject: [OM] OT F30 shots at night
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:34:09 -0700
I've claimed that the F30 will take shots that can't be made with other
P&S cameras (except the F10/11 comes close).

Here are some snaps I took when we visited a new little development in
Berkeley's "gourmet ghetto". I didn't take shots of the little mall part
with food shops. The waterfall and Buddha are in the lovely outdoor
garden where you can eat what you buy. The next two are alternate
versions of the exit hall/gallery. The last is a flower in a vase at the
checkout of Black Oak Books. It's only iso 200, so many cameras could
take it, but who would be wandering around at night with one
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/ShattuckNight/index.htm>?

I really like the way the blossoms are brushing the Buddha's cheek. The
full pixel crop certainly shows some artifacts, but they have a sort of
water color look that's not unpleasing. Pretty amazing too, it was dark
out there and the lighting was low.

Moose