[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:28:42 +0000
Well, maybe so.  But we play Vanderbilt every year and Notre Dame often.
Stanford won't return calls, MIT doesn't have a team, and Georgia Tech and
Tulane dropped out of the conference.  Jocks 'r Us.  Le's git 'r done!  Put
'nother possum on the far, ma, 'n pass th' jug, pa.

And is it true they always run left?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from