[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:35:38 -0700
 From my memory of what was going on then the 300D was released at an
unbelievable price and there was discussion of Canon finding new ways
to cut costs in sensor development. A couple of months later they
dropped the price of the 10D and the explanation gossiped around was
that the 10D also got the new cheaper sensor in the 300D. It sounds
like they were not the same and then they were.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA