[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:36:50 -0400
At 10:31 PM 7/3/2006, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>I think it's good.  I'll probably keep my 5D until it breaks.  It will
>take more than a spot meter to get me to upgrade.  Besides, it's already
>got a spot meter.  And it's got interchangeable screens too.  Maybe they
>could tempt me if they'd put the mirror lockup on an external switch?

Hi Chuck,

Why don't you try using the "C" (?) mode to control mirror lockup or
do you have it programmed for some other usages?  I use "C" mode when
I'm shooting off a tripod and have it set for mirror lockup, 2 second
timer, manual metering and focusing moved to the "*" button.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA