[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:37:20 -0700
Sounds reasonable to me. As was mentioned a couple of times before
pixels are getting better, whatever that means. It was not too long
ago that a 100 % view from a pretty good digital camera looked soft
and fuzzy. Now views at 100 percent from the newest cameras look much
better.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA