[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:39:38 -0700
Guilty as charged. I frequently decide for instance that I have read
all of the responses to the F30 review that I care to and ignore it.
Then I notice the thread has not gone away and wonder why someone
like Moose is still responding to this moribund subject line and I
take a look. Then I discover I am in the middle of a totally new
thread. So I frequently miss the beginning.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA