[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 11:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
What kind of motorcycle? I'm looking at project bikes these days..if it is a
relic like a BSA, URAL or especially a Royal Enfield!!! I'm interested, email
me offlist at tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers... Tim

Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote: Still haven't finished with the wiring --
lots of stuff to move out of the way down there.  Found most of a lost and
forgotten motorcycle, a bicycle, a set of Koni shocks and competition springs
for a TR-6, an "Eat More Possum" front license tag, and a petrified rat, among
other surprises.  I gotta start selling stuff on the Bay.  What are rat pelts
selling for these days?

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King

Got Elk?
Hometown Meats