[OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations in San Diego
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 18:58:59 +0000
Way too much of a hassle anymore, and no faraway place I hadn't been that I
really wanted to go, so I swore off flying two years ago.  If I can't drive to
it, I ain't going.  And I've just about decided not to drive to any of the 13
backwards states or two bordering countries that won't honor my CCW permit.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --