[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:13:42 -0700
Always another reason not to.  :-)

Seriously, I once thought that full frame was the holy grail with
these things too. But I took the plunge and am very happy with less
than full frame and lenses designed for it. Fortunately for the
decision I made, I had no desire to futz around with manual lenses
that would not meter automatically with an autofocus camera and I
ended up with lenses well matched to the sensor. There is no real
need to hold out for full frame and reduced format cameras have
already become OM size in some cases.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA