[OM] 28- 300 mm on ebay

Subject: [OM] 28- 300 mm on ebay
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 06:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
http://cgi.ebay.com/300-28-mm-Telephoto-Sigma-Camera-Lens_W0QQitemZ290002430994QQihZ019QQcategoryZ30070QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.sigma-photo.com/lenses/lenses_all_details.asp?id=3305&navigator=2
Sigma 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 DG MACRO Camera Lens (FOR PENTAX AF)

I saw a photo gallery exibition in Jersey Channel Islands a couple years ago
that boasted Sigma lenses. It was right after that I made a decision to go
DSLR, the images were incredible, and I was truly inspired to shoot.

Is this lens good for wildlife shots? ( seller used it in Kenya) but maybe they
are photo-novices like me.. ( although the ebay listing sounds like he bought
an evolt 500 2 lens kit as well..

Anyone have any suggestions for a novice ( gotta go to work, change oil on the
cat generator this morning... )

Cheers..

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King

Got Elk?