[OM] Re: Protective Filters

Subject: [OM] Re: Protective Filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:47:12 -0400
I can sympathize.  The Boston Globe reported this morning that May and
June 2006 has been the wettest two month period since official record
keeping started in Boston in 1872.  That was as of yesterday at 8:00 am
when we still had five days to go to the end of the month.  And the
forecast is for more rain throughout the week.

The deck was supposed to be stained today.  Looks like that won't happen
for at least a week.  Not very conducive to picture taking either.  A
young mom asked me yesterday for a mother/baby shot outdoors.  We may
have to travel to a different state to do it.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt