[OM] Re: Depth of Field

Subject: [OM] Re: Depth of Field
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:06:29 -0500
Quoting Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

You can change the 'WB' balance to show DoF - just found this out. I am
sure if
I have a good example yet but perhaps this is close:

http://flickr.com/photos/4love/167337504/

Its not sharp edge to edge. I have another shot of a chicken - in which
the head
of the chicken is clear but further down the neck is fuzzy. That shot I took
with the 50-200 ZD. I dont have that photo uploaded cuz it didnt work but I
will work on getting it up for you.

As for people shots...I think I know what I did wrong....I need to mess around
with that more.

Thanks again.