[OM] Re: E-1 Dust Cleaning Required

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Dust Cleaning Required
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:39:04 -0700 (PDT)
Wayne S wrote:
> Canonoids? Canonoids? Dark-siders, ego maniacs, pixel zealots,
> 5D bedlamites,  ... is this what we are? I guess that must
> mean we have some kind of useful skills? That dirt in the
> camera is some how associated with .... *Canonoids*??

Well, I think the Olympus version is "Alien Specimens". I've got
a lot of Alien Specimens in my camera, but not on the sensor.

> Makes me think of the first time the father has to take
> care of a dirty diaper, they have to be told the procedure so
> they can get through it as quickly as possible.

Thanks a lot for those memories. I'd say that my E-1 is
relatively potty-trained, though.  We're just talking about
taking a bath here, not wiping up greenish newborn tar. ;)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com