[OM] Re: The 10MP KM

Subject: [OM] Re: The 10MP KM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 18:45:51 -0400
Who knows?  When I first saw the Minolta anti-shake on the 7D I
suggested using the actuator to shake off the dust ala Oly.  My
suggestion was panned as not do-able with the slow frequency requirement
of the anti-shake vs the ultra-sonic of the dust shaker.  Well, although
not possible, Sony is doing exactly that with this camera.  The image
stabilizer shakes the dust off the sensor at power-down.

I like your built in shift lens technique.  Who knows?

Chuck Norcutt