[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 21:17:56 -0700

>Okay, then. Who gets the food you've left?...

Keith, I really have no idea. I'm pretty certain that it isn't wasted
though. Proper etiquete would dictate one not load his plate and walk
away but rather leave some of a lesser course like the feijada (sp?)
perhaps. It also depends upon the economic situation of your host. You
wouldn't take seconds when the kids are standing by watching you eat but
rather pretend to be satisfied with a smaller amount.

Mike.