[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:42:35 -0300
on 4/06/2006 17:48, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Ah... Brazilian food! Some of the best eats I ever had was at a
> trucker's buffet somewhere in Rio Grande do Sul. Being a bit slow on the
> uptake it took me a while to realize that it is proper to leave a full
> plate at the end of the meal to let the host know that his generosity
> exceeded your capacity :) My capacity was indeed exceeded by the
> hovering waiters ever ready to replenish my plate.
Absolutely, Mike.
My favourite: "peixe com molho de camarão". I didn't leave no full plate at
the end when ordering this. And on this last stay at Ponta das Canas, didn't
get no E.Coli _though I went prepared to such an encounter_. On my first
visit, 1989, it was quite the contrary.

Regards

Fernando.