[OM] Re: Advice sought on labeling prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice sought on labeling prints
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 20:23:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/2006 7:05:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And by  the way Bill, unlike you no one has asked me to sign the front of any
of my  prints.

Jay, this may start a flame war and I hope it doesn't.  I've actually  had
people ask me in the past to sign the front of my prints.  I now always  do so.

For me, it is a statement that I value my  work.  Some others may see it as
an added value.  I always title  my images in addition to signing them.  Just
the way I do  things.  <[8^)  Bill Barber