[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:43:10 -0500
> I suppose you visited Colonia del Sacramento, a place full of
> tourists/tourism. When?
In 1999, I believe.

> Reasons to use cipro: quick recovery using a strong antibiotic.
It still took a couple of days. Four or five for comfortable touristing,
full recovery in over a week.

. Of course it will stop diarrhea, >
Not this time, a lesson well learned.

> Did you make fever?
No, and that was a small favor.

> Pity. Most people enjoy Colonia del Sacramento. Lots of tourism from B.A.
> High risk of catching anything.
I loved every minute of it, and would return in a heartbeat. Some of my best
photos were there, too. Highly recommended.

> No doubt why people are always asking where is McDonald's when travelling.
Let's not get carried away!

Bill Pearce