[OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ

Subject: [OM] Re: Like a bad penny, I am back, OT now BBQ
From: Jerry Liles <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 10:21:02 -0500
Does he, drool, have the recipie for beef ribs from at the State Line
restaurant in New Mexico, (just across the border from El Paso)?  Best
beef ribs I've ever had.  That's where we would take visiting
lecturerers for the pathology residents at William Beaumont Army Med
Center.  That's the only time we would eat there, otherwise we couldn't
keep our weight where the Army wanted it.  Man they were good! Twenty
years later and I can still taste them.

Olympus content:  I owned an OM-1 and we used Olympus microscopes.

Jerry Liles