[OM] Re: E-1 with generic auto-thyristor flash

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 with generic auto-thyristor flash
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:12:27 -0400
Yes, the E-330 only went part way.  We need Oly to build an A1 with a
4/3 size sensor ala the Sony DSC-R1 or, even better, the DSC-R1
equivalent with interchangeable lenses.  The only mention of "flash
syncro" in the R1's manual is to set "front" or "rear".  To be sure ther
is no mention of "curtains"

Seems like a no-brainer.  I'm surprised the Oly-R1 isn't being built.

Chuck Norcutt