[OM] Scenic New England and PTLens [was, New photo essay posted]

Subject: [OM] Scenic New England and PTLens [was, New photo essay posted]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:03:56 -0400
Nice correction with PT lens.  Too bad will not work with manual
Zuikos.  One can construct  PS macros with Lensdoc for any lens,
however.  Might be nice for 21-24 f2?  It takes some careful
measurements of a photo of rulers.  I have not got around to this,
though it is on my list.   http://www.andromeda.com/info/lensdoc/

Click on addtion resources and lens curves, then creating curves for
lensDoc.  There is a free Demo version. Wish I had more time.

Oh also thanks to all  with advice on upcoming trip.  I don't know if
sanity will prevail yet.

Mike