[OM] Re: #105

Subject: [OM] Re: #105
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:10:56 -0700
I took the Olympia brewery tour once on a hot day and was amazed at
how good it was when the guide drew us one from the tap. He insisted
that it was the same thing you buy in the bottles except that the
serving temperature was correct. It was cellar temperature like a
German beer, not cold. I never did taste an Olympia like that from a
bottle,  though I did not really seek it out. I think he was kidding us.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA