[OM] Re: #105

Subject: [OM] Re: #105
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:52:08 +0100
The article was dated Friday, 30 July, 2004. I had heard it before but had
considered it to be urban legend. My trust in the BBC convinced me to
reconsider. I seem to recall another article in which it was reported that
the same behaviour had been observed in sheep in another part of the country
and it was cited as an  example of 'parallel evolution' or somesuch fancy
term.

--Graham